Opuscula Math. 35, no. 1 (2015), 71-83
Controllability of semilinear systems with fixed delay in control
Abstract. In this paper, different sufficient conditions for exact controllability of semilinear systems with a single constant point delay in control are established in infinite dimensional space. The existence and uniqueness of mild solution is also proved under suitable assumptions. In particular, local Lipschitz continuity of a nonlinear function is used. To illustrate the developed theory some examples are given.
Keywords: first order delay system, mild solution, fixed point, exact controllability.
Mathematics Subject Classification: 93B05.
- K. Balachandran, J.P. Dauer, Controllability of nonlinear systems in Banach spaces: a survey, J. Optim. Theory Appl. 115 (2002), 7-28.
- R.F. Curtain, H.J. Zwart, An Introduction to Infinite Dimensional Linear Systems Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1995.
- I. Davies, P. Jackreece, Controllability and null controllability of linear systems, J. Appl. Sci. Environ. Manag. 9 (2005), 31-36.
- J. Klamka, Relative controllability and minimum energy control of linear systems with distributed delays in control, IEEE T. Automat. Contr. 21 (1976) 4, 594-595.
- J. Klamka, Controllability of linear systems with time-variable delays in control, Int. J. Control. 24 (1976) 6, 869-878.
- J. Klamka, On the controllability of linear systems with delays in the control, Int. J. Control. 25 (1977) 6, 875-883.
- J. Klamka, Schauder's fixed-point theorem in nonlinear controllability problems, Control Cybern. 29 (2000) 1, 153-165.
- J. Klamka, Stochastic controllability of systems with variable delay in control, Bull. Pol. Ac.: Tech. 56 (2008) 3, 279-284.
- J. Klamka, Stochastic controllability and minimum energy control of systems with multiple delays in control, Applied Math. Comput. 206 (2008), 704-715.
- J. Klamka, Stochastic controllability of systems with multiple delays in control, Int. J. Appl. Math. Comput. Sci. 19 (2009), 39-47.
- Y. Liu, S. Zhao, Controllability analysis of linear time-varying systems with multiple time delay and impulsive effects, Nonlinear Analysis: RWA. 13 (2012), 558-568.
- K. Naito, Controllability of semilinear control systems dominated by the linear part, SIAM J. Control Optim. 25 (1987), 715-722.
- L. Wang, Approximate controllability for integrodifferential equations with multiple delays, J. Optim. Theory Appl. 143 (2009), 185-206.
- L. Wang, Approximate boundary controllability for semilinear delay differential equations, J. Applied Math. 2011 (2011), Article ID 587890, 10 pp.
- Communicated by Alexander Gomilko.
- Received: 2013-05-29.
- Revised: 2014-02-07.
- Accepted: 2014-03-23.
- Published online: 2014-11-12.